Saturday, August 05, 2006

Off to War?


well here goes. I'm off to fight in the great civil war of San Diego County. Hopefully our enemies of the O.D.D. regime will be obliterated back to wherever they came from...
..It pains me to fight against soo many of my brothers, comrades and friends alike. But I know our cause is just and we will prevail the day.i'm sure ill come out unscathed or so my witch doctor tells me. I'll be sure to save some mementoes for you all, and here's to coming home safe!
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it is fate that today is the sixth of August and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist! And should we win the day, the 6th of August will no longer be known as an San Diego holiday, but as the day when the county declared in one voice, We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!
"Come on you apes, you wanna live forever...."

No comments: