Saturday, August 05, 2006

Put That Kid in Space


So I got a job at the San Diego Air & Space Museum, as the Events / Banquet Manager. I love this job! no day is the same, and I get to pretty much do a lot of stuff. Most of the museum staff is new so we're all trying to make the museum the best it can be.
Ther is a lot of stuff going on right now in my life, as you could prolly tell by my last entry. Well here's what's up now to all those faithful readers.
I'm moving, again. But don't' worry, I'm still local in SD. Moving to a house overlooking a canyon in Claremont.
I broke up with my girlfriend Kathy after about a year and a half, but since she's still kinda like my best friend, we're still close. I hope she can find the kinda man she's looking for, and hope she's happy with whatever she does. My buddy Chris Graduated the Police Academy a few weeks ago, as is beening sought after by a few departments.
One of my best friends Colt is getting MARRIED!!!! Holy crap! At least he found a good girl who understand all his geeky traits, and has some of her own. Erica will be taking pix of his wedding in NOV.
They should be awesome pics...but no pressure!
As for music, not sure what's happening right now, but I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: