Thursday, October 20, 2005

Damn Fools

So I get up this morning and I get in my car and this is what happens:
I notice my hazard lights blinking. Weird..So I turn them off, but notice the switch is not there. Than I notice all the other switches are not there...THAN I notice someone stole my radio!!!! I'm like how the hell did they get in? I get out go to the passenger side of the car and notice my lock is all screwed up and my new door is bent around the lock and handle.
Realizing I can't start my car I proceed to aim it down the hill I'm parked on and attempt to "pop the clutch" thankfully it worked just as I was getting to the bottom of the hill. This is really pissing me off, as my car sat for 4 months on its own and...Nothing. Now it sits for a few hours and my radio gets stolen? Is it irony or is it just evil people in college park/LaMesa?

No comments: