Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Excitement


Yeah, so this is the first year when I've been more than just a Star Wars character for Halloween.
I took Kathy downtown to attend the "monster bash" event block party. We got close but determined it was 1000 people in a area for 300 people and all drunk frat guys/girls. I'm done with that scene.
Anyway, we decided that it was way more fun walking around downtown hearing "hey look! They're cute!" or "Lara Croft", or damn! I thought they was real.
We went to David "Patrone's Basement" a Jazz club on the corner of Market and 5th. Really cool! Erica and I were gonna go see him a few times, and I think we did over at Martini Ranch. Fun times.
Kathy had tons of fun, at the many Irish pubs we went to, and had fun getting attention from all the guys yelling for her. We're gonna see what's going on for tonight...

No comments: