Monday, October 17, 2005

First Day at School



Ok, so today was the first day of school for me in about 8 years!!! Don't know how it'll go yet, but we'll certainly find out. I think I'm gonna bring a digital camera with me to work, so I can take a picture of my classroom. Oh, in case you forgot, I'm gonna have all my kids "taking up Space" sorry had top say it.

Everybody remembers a "first day of school". Did you remember to bring all your stuff, trapper keepers, etc. Pens, those damn #2 pencils, and eraser. Perhaps I'll need some food for lunch. Oh wait..Never mid! Forgot that I don't teach during lunch. Sweet... I've been asking all my teacher friends for advice. Mostly its been be patient with them. Mr.Seltzer My Astro teacher in HS has not returned my emails just yet. I need some help on my black hole issue. But that's still a ways off.

...Well, here goes nothing!

No comments: