Monday, October 17, 2005

Thoughts on Today

Ok, two things... Julio form Pensive called me today and said I did not pass there audition because my playing style is a bit advanced for them, and they are concerned with my age. As I might want to wander off and have children.

on another note, First day of school went well.
The children were interesting and had interesting questions. I can tell who's gonna be a pain in my ass though. These were the younger kids 7-9. tues and thurs I have the 7-8th graders. Should be a bit more under control I think. I hate it when I'm trying to explain something and someone butts in, "what about the aliens" or "what's light speed" and I haven't mentioned it yet.

I guess raising your hand in the schools these days mean if my hand is up, we can talk...Doesn't matter if I've been called on or not.

must consult other teacher buddies

No comments: