Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weird Job Transition


Ok, so for some reason, I am now an Astronomy Instructor at the "Elementary institute of Science" in Downtown San Diego.
My classes range in age from 7 years old to 13 years old. Mon-Thurs & Sat. Should be fun, and I think I'm prepared. Having issue coming up with a lab for star life cycles & Black holes though. I'll figure it out.
Actually, I've been trying to reach my old Astro teacher to no avail, to try and get some ideas from him. I guess we'll see if the email I have is the correct one.
So I start Monday...Sigh..Cant wait, but yet nervous. Also, I am a Music teacher. I'm giving lessons pretty much on everything with a few exceptions I wont name here. Pays 3X as much as the science gig. But fun times should be had by all.
(photo by me) can we all guess the constellation?

No comments: